Friday 21 September 2012

A Little Quality Time

''A Little Quality Time''

That line just makes me think of The Grinch. I love that film and can quite happily watch it any time of the year. Makes me feel all 'Orlando'. 3 weeks to go!!!!



I chose to do a scraplift from the Cocoa Daisy gallery recently and I picked the lovely Crystal's.
She has such a sweet style and scraps so lovingly about her kiddies. You can see her LO plus some beauties that I spotted on the Cocoa Daisy blog hereCrystal's blog is also worth a visit. It's fun, bright and a happy place to stop by.





I scrapped 2 photos just like Crystal. I picked some photos from when our niece Millie stayed last summer. Considering how little our two have to do with little ones they are so good with Millie. Both just adore her and love spending time with her. I love watching them together.
 


I used some paper from the August Cocoa Daisy kit and then teamed it up with bit from the Sept Kit.
I love the Echo Park. I added some Cosmo Cricket mini alphas, a Crafters Workshop Sunburst Stencil (my fave right now) and the star stamp is from a set from MME.
This LO feels rather summery.

I'm heading for Swindon first thing in the morning, around 7.30am.
I'm teaching 2 classes at the Paper Arts retreat. A Mini Book and a LO.
Should be lots of fun : )

I hope you have a lovely weekend xxx

5 comments:

Sue said...

gorgeous love this LO love all the journaling spots

I can feel your excitement xxxx

Chantal Vandenberg said...

This is lovely!! Have a lovely weekend! xo

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful!! I loveeeeeeeee the masking, the photos and loveeeeeeeeeeee the time pieces!!!!!

Lynnda said...

Simply gorgeous Layout Lisa... hugs...xoxo

Anne Pennington said...

Loving this sweet layout, and especially your sunrays, Lisa. Great design!!!