Thursday 20 September 2012

Cocoa Daisy October Sneaks

I have to say, the new October Cocoa Daisy Kit arrived this week and it's totally 


I've been happily cutting and sticking away, so I thought I'd share few little sneaks with you before the reveal on the 28th.


It's full of beautiful colours and a touch of Autumn (Fall).




I just want to make, make, make.

I also wanted to share this with you today.
Alissa has set a new challenge over at CD this week. It's all about 'Lists'.
I am such a list person. I need and live by my lists. Even if you don't fancy joining in with the challenge I found the post really inspirational and recommend a look.
It's sparked an idea off for a new mini book for me : )

I'm being brave today.
I'm letting the kids walk home from school together for the first time.
I worry that
1. Hollie will forget Louis.
She's supposed to meet him in the playground.
2. He will be silly on the way home.
3. The one road they need to cross.

They both have strict instructions covering every eventuality, but I guess it's only natural to feel nervous.

I hope you are having fun today.
Lots of love xxx
 

3 comments:

Gina said...

ohh yummy sneaks!..have just been playing with my Sept kit..and cant' wait to see the Oct one! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving the sneak!!! And I will be thinking of you and your kiddo's today!!!!

Lynnda said...

Great Sneak Lisa... its only natural for you to be nervous... but they will be right... sending you some hugs...xoxo