Wednesday 12 September 2012

Scrapbboking Club - Basingstoke

This Saturday sees the start of the new Scrapbooking Club in Chineham, Basingstoke at the 'Make me it Said' store.
Each month we will have a new theme. This month is 'Fun'
Read here for full details.


We will start by making this layout and you can then stay for the rest of the day and work on your own crafty projects in the sweets store : )



I have friends coming for dinner tonight.
I'm making my own red thai curry with phad thai and thai rice. I'm also making apple cheesecake crumble.
Yummy!!!

I must go and make the base of the cheese cake. I'm rather behind.
See you soon xx

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is sooooooooooooo fun Lisa!! LOVING the photo and the title and loveeeeeeeeeeeee the balloons and the rays!!!!! Beautiful!!!!

Lynnda said...

such a fun photo!!! love the colors here... heart those hot air balloons... gorgeous... hugs...xoxo

Michelle S said...

Cool LO! So fun x