Friday 9 November 2012

8 Friends & 2 Kitchen Sinks

This really was the case.
We met up with another family and decided to take on the Kitchen Sink Challenge at Beaches and Cream at the Disney Beach Club Resort.


I've used my new Cocoa Daisy kit again for this one. I needed to tone down the background slightly so used some white acrylic paint and then used this fab Crafters Workshop Stencil:
 http://www.cocoadaisy.com/store/crafters-workshop-chevron-stencil-p-1076.html



If you haven't got it already, I recommend you add it to your Christmas list. I use mine loads. I wanted to just use a small bit though and this stencil is a big 12x12, so I used a Prima Chalk Ink.
This one here.
http://www.cocoadaisy.com/store/chalk-fluid-edger-cold-ice-p-1276.html
You wouldn't be able to do this with alot of ink but because of the shape/size and also how juicy these little inks are it works really well and dries well too. They are only $2.25 each. A real bargain. I'm slowly building up a nice collection. I order a few each time I get my Cocoa Daisy kit.



  And this is what the kitchen sink consisted of...see above.
I have to say, I let my side down badly as I don't like ice cream. I did have a brownie, piece of sponge with some  whipped cream and cherries. But we lost. The other team were very competitive. We have some scary photos I have to say : )

 

We also met up with 2 other new friends Susan and Simon who didn't join in but did take these photos for us and looked on in shock and horror. 
At the end another Kitchen Sink came out for another group and Hollie actually left the diner as she felt so sick : ) 

 
Then to work it all off and to get some fresh air we all wandered in to Disney's Epcot Park. The Resort her is very close to the International Gateway if you know the area, so it's a nice little walk. We then watched the Epcot fireworks at 10pm and chatted some more.

The nice Disney Photopass man took this of us all.


It was one of our favourite evening and probably the one we laughed the most on.
I've loved scrapping this LO and remembering this happy and fun evening.

xx

2 comments:

Lynnda said...

Definitely great for keepsake!!! Looks like a ton of blast!!!!

Beautiful layout Lisa... nice doodling too... hugs...xoxo

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

How fun!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this!! LOVING the photos and love love love love the colors!!!!!