Tuesday 6 November 2012

I've made a start

On our Orlando photos. 
I have no plans to scrap in the correct order, but I want to enjoy these photos and the story telling and just scrap what takes my fancy as and when.

The latest November Cocoa Daisy kit was waiting for me when we got back.
I've been itching to get out the scissors and mists so finally at the weekend made these.
It feels so good to make a start on the pics. Around 6997 photos to go : )

  Here we go. LO 1.
  Travel Day. 



I had a few stories to document such as Hollie finding going through security her best bit!! (odd) Me buying Louis a Monkey neck pillow and Louis wearing it all the time and the kids and I find that one of our bags was buzzing and vibrating when we collected it in Orlando :o to find out later it was Hollie's ladyshave.




I got all the stories down on the Crate paper tags and made a vellum pocket to keep them together. I used the ribbon from the main kit and cut a length into 3 to make it thinner and easier to use.

I also used the Sunburst Stencil which is my fave.
http://www.cocoadaisy.com/store/crafter ... -1328.html

Along with these mists.
http://www.cocoadaisy.com/store/maya-mi ... -1331.html
http://www.cocoadaisy.com/store/maya-mi ... -1085.html



 LO 2.
On this day it was our 4th ever visit to Animal Kingdom but we'd never been on the Primeval Whirl ride. It was so much fun and so much better that we expected with quite a few surprises that had us all screaming and holding on : )



The colours of the funfair matched up with the kit so well. I typed straight onto some patterned paper and also made a little flag.



If you haven't got a larger printer to take 12x12 papers, you can cut them down to fit a regular printer to type on.

If you fancy this kit, we still have some left. You can take a look here.
I'm slowly getting our lives back to normal again. Both kids are finally back in school today, I've been grocery shopping and have actually prepped a meal that's in the crockpot. I need to catch up on all the blog stalking next. I've missed all the reading and inspiration. Have a lovely day xxx

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are amazing Lisa!! LOVING that sun and the tags on the first one!!!!

Sue said...

I am so gonna love reliving your Florida holiday - bet you have started saving again too?

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

We all loved primeval whirl, was great fun! Am going to enjoy your LOs come together x

Lynnda said...

woohoo.... chock full of beautiful layouts....i am indeed enjoying looking at them... You rock....yeah the hard part trying to tune back to the ritual! Good luck... hugs...xoxo