Tuesday 22 January 2013

Holding Hands & Some Sneaks

Hello to you!!
I hope you are keeping warm if you have snow like us.
It's feeling rather chilly here in England.

I started a new style of challenge at Cocoa Daisy this month.
Whilst away with the Daisies at CHA last week I could really see how the personalities of the girls reflected upon their scrapbooking style.
That's when I thought it would be fun to focus on one DT members style each month and for us to lift their style.

I chose my sweet friend Mandyk to get us started. I didn't Know Mandy so well before meeting up and I would say that Mandy has had the biggest impact on me.
This girl is such a HOOT!! She made Ade and I laugh so much and we both love her to bits.

Mandy has such a fun style. She uses larger photos to scrap and these really long titles. The funny thing was when we mentioned this to her, she had never realised : )

So this month we are scrapping Mandyk style at Cocoa Daisy.   
Here is my LO in honour of sweet, funny Mandy.



I've used bits from my January Cocoa Daisy kit along with some chip board alphas that I had left from an older kit.



The canvas flowers came with the kit too and weren't really my thing. I switched some of them over and stuck them pattern size down and sprayed some mist over.  Now I like them and I love the texture they add.


We'd love you to join in with us at Cocoa Daisy. Please come and see and also take a look at some of Mandyk's amazing work that I've picked out here.

I also have some sneaks of the Feb Cocoa Daisy kit which should be arriving sometimes this week on my door : )
Introducing 'Double Feature'






And the Stamps


 Can you see why I'm so excited about my box arriving?
Lucky me : )
You can join us here on the 28th Jan for the full reveal.

Thanks for stopping by today xxx

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

GORGEOUS!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the yellow mists and love love love love that photo!!!!

Diana Fisher said...

Love your layout!! And such a sweet picture.

Dolly B said...

Love everything about this layout, looks fabulous
Mary