Wednesday 23 January 2013

Love Letters Project Kit

Hello.
I'm so excited about this.
I have put together my own Project Kit for Cocoa Daisy.
It's the first time : )

I'm feeling so proud of this little project which will be sold as an addon to the main kit to subbers on the 28th Jan and to everyone else on the 1st Feb at Cocoa Daisy here


It's full of girliness and oozes out glitz and lurve. Just what 'one' wants in the month on Love
: )


 I shall keep you updated.
Once the kit has gone out at the beginning of Feb there will be a section on the CD message board for support to those who purchased the kits for any questions.

Enjot the snow xxx


4 comments:

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Looks beautiful Lisa x

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

How exciting!!!!!

Lisa said...

So lovely, Lisa!! Can't wait to see the reveal!! From the sneaks, I am uber impressed that you've already made a darling memory book from your California trip! Wow!

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

That is exciting!! The previews of the project look amazing :)