Wednesday 6 February 2013

Having some kinda Crate Paper fun

Yes I have been doing just that.
I love the collection 'Fourteen' by Crate.
It's me.
Hearts, pinks, some blue. Fun with a little vintage thrown in.
Love it.

Ade and I are throwing a Valentines dinner party in a couple of weeks.
You can read more about it here as I'm making and blogging for Papermaze today.
Here's a little look at what I've been making with the lush 'Fourteen' goodies.




So much fun and I love party planning.
I have a navy dress that would be perfect for this night. It has a heart shape cut out on the chest, but I would need to loose a little weight first. Might just have ti wear something else instead : )

Please leave me some love on Papermaze today, thanks xxx

3 comments:

Carin McDonough said...

Have been over to Papermaze, fab valentines items! I hope you manage to wear the dress you want :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeee these!! LOVING all the hearts!!!

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

I don't believe you would need to loose any weight to wear a pretty dress, you're so petite! X cute invites :)