Tuesday 5 February 2013

Scrapbooking Class in Fleet


I am teaching this Saturday at a local crop to me in Fleet, UK.
I'm so looking forward to this day. We haven't all cropped together since before Christmas.
I will hold my class from 10.30am for about an hour and a half.
We will be covering controlled misting techiques along with layering and journaling ideas.

You can read more about it here.

And then after the class everyone crafts, eats cake, drinks tea and chats.
It's the perfect Saturday.
I can't wait...can you tell : )
xxxx

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeee this! LOVING the photo, the camera and the chevrons!!

Sara said...

This is beautiful! Love the blue and red, the chevrons and all the white space!

Ashley Calder said...

Very nice! I like the blue chevron on the background!

Lynnda said...

I love this layout!!! the space.... the arrows.... the photo... every thing on this is SUPERB!!! hugs...xoxo

yyam said...

Awesome. Love the bits of colour. The layers behind the photo. All the white space. What a great composition Lisa!

Diana Fisher said...

Great layout! Cute pic and love the chevrons like that! :)