Sunday 28 April 2013

Some Sneaks

Hello.
Happy Sunday to you.
It's been a busy week.
Can you tell? No blogging : )

I've been working such long hours again.
I've also used my kitchen aid for the first time. I made an orange and cranberry cake to break it in.
I also made some spiced Pumpkin muffins to take to the crop yesterday.

The crop was fun and a taught a LO class too.
I made a new friend. Alexa Gill also known as Curly Wiggles online. 
I know Alexa through Cocoa Daisy and it was so good to sit next to her and scrap and chat in person. I can't wait to chat with her again.
And I had my lovely friend Paula on my other side too.
A lovely day.

Aswell as work this week I've been working on my new Cocoa Daisy kit that arrived.
The reveal is tonight here.

My LO's are finally loaded to the gallery ready for tonight.
Here are some sneaks in the meantime.



I'm about to get stuck in to some work.
We are having a home day today after us all being out all day yesterday.
The kids made pancakes for breakfast, homework is now being done and whilst I work in the family room we are going to catch up with this weeks Modern Family, The Middle and Big Bang.
We missed them on Friday as we watched the Grimm series to the end so we could return Paula's dvds to her yesterday.

I hope you are having a good weekend.
Lots of love xxx

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Busy girl!! LOVING the sneaks!!

Lynnda said...

WOW... I'm enjoying these beautiful sneaks.... hugs...x