Wednesday 3 April 2013

Tips & Tricks

Good Morning : )
How are you today?

I want to share with you my new Tips and Tricks post over at Cocoa Daisy today.
I had so much fun doing this post/layout. It was my favourite LO I made using my kit this month.

Here's the LO, but please check out the Cocoa Daisy Blog post here for all my tips and tricks on this page.

   
I'm about to make myself a latte and visit some blogs. I've had so little time to do that lately. I find it so relaxing too. I should allow myself to do it 10mins a day.
I started 2 new projects late last night which I'm really excited about. Why is it that the mojo comes alive around midnight when I'm off to bed. why???

Have a fab day and thanks for stopping by xxx

2 comments:

Lynnda said...

Love your gorgeous layout!! I know exactly the feeling!!! Annoying isn't it!! Hugs x

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Helloooooooooo gorgeous! I love this! LOVING those frames and loving the stitching on the title!!!