Tuesday 11 June 2013

Family Treats

Hello : )

I'm still here, or just about anyway.
I have to except I think that I don't scrap or blog well during my busy work months.
I should just be happy and enjoy the moments that I do get instead of stressing about it.

I did mange to do a LO and 3 cards this week.
I still had so much of my June Cocoa Daisy kit left and it's so beautiful this month that I couldn't just leave it sitting there.
So today I have put together a new blog post for Cocoa Daisy all about using frames on our work. What they do and different ways to use them.
I have used several pieces from different Cocoa Daisy designers so please come and check it out here.

As a taster, here's my piece.

 
 
All about our favourite family treat.
We go to our local hotel 'The Village' and get wings and fries. We take our Florida Books and ipad and plan our Florida trips .In the summer we sit outside and in the colder months we cozy up near the fire. We love it here.
 
I also made some cards for this blog post which are on the Cocoa Daisy blog today.
 
Thanks for staying with me during my busy times.
Have a great day xx  

4 comments:

Lynnda said...

Beautiful layout Lisa... sometimes I do feel the same .... just like you...when we are too busy we seems to neglect our blog posting.... hugs....x

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwww! This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the layers!

Hannah said...

Really like these colours together, lovely layout Lisa. Hope you and the family are all well :)

Ashley Calder said...

Love it, Lisa! Those doilies look great pink!