Friday 30 August 2013

Louis' Leavers Mini Book

My little Louis starts 'Big School' next week.
It doesn't seem possible.

I made Hollie a book when she left Junior School, so I had to make Louis one too.
Here is the one I made Hollie back in 2010.

I used my August Cocoa Daisy Kit to make this.
It's his 4 years whilst at Junior School.

 
I love this photo of Ade teaching him how to tie his tie back in 2009.
 
 
Hollie was still at the school for a year when he started. She was so proud of him : )
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I've kept all his awards and certificates.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I've left out all the pages with friends and the class piccies.
It's quite a bumper book.
 
Today on the Cocoa Daisy blog there will be a whole post about mini books.
 
Thanks for stopping by today xxx
 
 

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow wow wow wowwwwwww! This is amazing Lisa!! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors and the photos!!