Saturday 31 August 2013

OLW - #74 'Want'

What does the word 'Want' mean to you?
If you had to create a LO using this would, what would you make?

This is something I love about the OLW challenges. (one little word)
They get you thinking.

Here is my LO.

 
'I want to remember this moment'.
 
Sometimes in life you have those moments where you could quite happily freeze time.
This was one of them.
We were on our way to London, the 4 of us.
Sat on the train, chatting and giggling.
Looking forward to going to see Phantom of the Opera.
Hollie and I shared her headphones to listen to her music on her ipod.
It was fun and care free.
I love moments like this.

 
 
I used mostly my Cocoa Daisy kit for this page.
The Echo Park Stickers which influenced the colour combo.
The arrow stamps are part of a set in this months Main Kit. I used some Jenni Bowlin paint on them.
The kit goes on sale tomorrow.


I was really excited a short while ago.
I received an email from Ronda from OLW to say that I made the Design Team : )
Like I said before I love that challenge blog and can't wait to join them.
The team is just full of talent, so I feel really honoured.
If you would like to play along with this word and check out the OLW site, visit here.
It's really cool!

X Factor starts again tonight.
I'm not fussed, but my darling Ade, the big gay he is LOVES it.
So off to fix some udon noodles ready to settle down to some cringy Saturday night tv.

Love xxx

4 comments:

Steph said...

So pleased you are on the OLW team! I'm determined to get back into scrapping and you are always an inspiration xxx

Clare Lloyd said...

Fabulous layout and well done on DT place. X

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS! I LOVEEEEEE the colors and the title!! And CONGRATS on the DT!

Ronda Palazzari said...

Beautiful Lisa!