Wednesday 28 August 2013

September is Coming

It's almost the end of the month which means Cocoa Daisy Reveal time : )

A couple of weeks ago my kit looked like this. (modelled by my Hollie)

 
FAST FORWARD 2 WEEKS.....
 
We have been to see Phantom of the Opera, Green Day in London, We've had Dad visit from the States and my sis, her family and my brother stayed with us too, we've had another visit to London, a trip to Chessington, a couple of nights in Swindon and finally I created with this fab kit and turned it in to 3 LO's, a Project Life page and a card. I still have another LO and mini booked planned.
 
Here are the sneaks. 
It's been a crazy couple of weeks....but boy have I lots of scrapping material now.
 
We'd love you to join us for the Cocoa Daisy Kit Reveal tonight. 8pm EST.
 
XXX
 
 

No comments: