Tuesday 3 September 2013

A Sketch Challenge, Some Circles & a Sweet Baby Girl

And all in the one LO.

The Cocoa Daisy September sketch challenge has gone live today.
Here is my take... a little far fetched from the original sketch which is here.


I just love circles.
My sweet little niece ‘Millie’ We were waiting at the train station for them to catch a train home. She sat back, raised her arms and feet in the air and said ‘'Look! I can hold on with nonsey feet and nonsey hands’. I love that baby talk.

I used the main kit for this LO and added one of the chipboard Fancy Pants hearts from addon #2. I stuck it on the wrong way as I liked the white backing.


We still have a few on the main kits left here if you are feeling tempted.

The sketch challenge runs for the next 2 weeks if you need something to get you back in to scrapping again after the summer.
You could win $10 to spend in store.

Have fun xx

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is beautiful!! LOVING all the circles!!!!

Lynnda said...

Gorgeous layout! I love circles too! hugs...x

yyam said...

Fabulous use of those circles especially the big one! Love your colour choices too! :)

Kim said...

ooooo those circles rock..