Friday 4 October 2013

Sew Arty

I have been loving the exclusive Cocoa Daisy stamps these past few months.
Having a few stamps arrive with my kit each month has really got me back into stamping again.
I'm often trying to think up new ways of using them.

We are in the midst of a lounge room revamp.
I'm working on creating a gallery wall.
I picked up some wooden embroidery hoops in a thrift shop a while ago. So I thought it would be fun to make my own little piece of art with one of them.
I took one of the kids old cotton school shirts, some inks and the little tree stamps from cd this month and made this.

 
 
There's a blog post at Cocoa Daisy this week showing the others ways the team used the stamps.
I think Anna gets the prize this month. I just love what she made.
Take a look here.

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a fab weekend xx

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhh I love love love love this!!!!!

Denise said...

I really liked your gallery this month. You used the kit in such fun ways. I hope you are having a nice weekend!