Friday 3 January 2014

A Couple of BluePrints

Happy New Year!!
I hope this new 2014 has been kind to you so far.
So many nasty bugs I hear going around.
We are good, just dodging the horrid storms.
I get so scared that the neighbours huge trees down the side of our house are going to come down on us. The creaking they make scares the hell out of me.

I got the tree down yesterday and tidied my studio which becomes the storage room over Christmas.
I was ready to create again today.
The kids both out and a SCRAP365 LO needed to be finished. Just what I needed. Feels so good to be back in here again.

Over Christmas I did scrap with the new Cocoa Daisy kit that arrived.
Here are a LO I made.

 
I finally got Ade's Grandad's old typewriter up and running. But struggle to get a little someone off it. He just LOVES IT!!
 
 
 
I asked him to type me up something and he typed up this.


I cut these arrows out from some Crate Chevron paper and the stamps are Cocoa Daisy exclusive stamps this month.


  I used a card from the 'day in the life' kit and stitched around the edge.


I love the bits and pieces in this kit : )

You can view the kit here.

I need to head out to get Hollie.
She's been into Reading with a friend for a Sushi lunch.
My baby is growing up so fast.

I hope you are well and happy,
Lots of love and New Years Wishes xxxx
 

No comments: