Thursday 30 January 2014

Art in the Kitchen

I've loved my Cocoa Daisy kit this month.
Such a contrast from last months. This month is rather girlie.

It was the stamp that inspired me with this LO today.
Hollie loves making pretty things in the kitchen. Whatever she makes or bakes has to look as good as it tastes. She's all about the presentation.


I took the 'go make art' part and stamped it around the focal point of the LO, blocking off parts of the phrase so it wasn't printed in full each time.
The stamp is an extra here and comes in 5 parts.


I cut some circles from the exclusive Cocoa Daisy papers in the main kit and creased and inked them up. I  bought the Raspberry Pie Prima Ink and the Maya Cotton Candy Mist to go with this kit and they both match perfectly

 
The stitched cards (I love these so much) and the October Afternoon Alpha Stickers are from the Day in the Life Kit.  I always think these little extra kits are such great value. $25.99 that's about £16.
 
The kits go on sale on the 1st to the non subbers.
You can see our full galleries here of what we've all made this month. 
You can also see on the Cocoa Daisy blog today how some of the other DT girls have used their stamps this month.
 
xxx
 

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING those circles and the stitching!!!!!!!