Tuesday 7 January 2014

Christmas Moments

Hello.
Do you also have a tonne of Christmas photos?
I've been good with my December Daily and my PL pages this time. Shock!!!
But I'd also like to have a few LO's in the back of my 2013 album.

I've made this LO using October Afternoon and Simple Stories for Papermaze.


All the details and the story along with close ups are on their blog here.
Before I say goodbye though, here's the silly photo of my silly children : )


Please pop over and leave a little love for me.
They also have 20% off everything in there online store right now.

Have a lovely day xxx

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is soooooooo fun! LOVING the colors and love love love that photo!!!!!

Lynnda said...

Love that photo! Lovely! Gorgeous and fun layout Lisa! hugs...x