Wednesday 8 January 2014

Working from Home

I have a January Cocoa Daisy Sketch for you.


Are you ready to play along?
If your mojo needs a little kick start for the beginning of the year, this could just be the thing for you.
Here's my take.

 
I documented how much I loved working from home in December.
It's my quietest month of the year. I had lots of big orders, but not so many of the little ones coming through. It means that I can take my work in to the lounge, sit on front of the Christmas tree, make pretty wedding stationery and watch movies.
Bliss.
I did enjoy it : )
 
 
I used a mish mash of products on this page.
Crate Paper for the background, the other papers and journal cards are Cocoa Daisy exclusives.
This Blueprint kit and some really cool bits and pieces with it.
 
 
 
So come and join in. Add your blog link or a link to a gallery of your LO to the Cocoa Daisy blog post here. One lucky person will win a $10 coupon to spend in the Cocoa Daisy Boutique.
 
Have fun xx
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous Lisa! I am loving the colors!!!!!!