Friday 28 February 2014

My Favourite Times

What and where are your favourite times?

As a family I do love our Friday evenings. We call them 'Comedy Friday'.
We catch up Modern Family, The Middle and Brooklyn 99.
We eat fun foods and have picky bits whilst watching tv.
We all look forward to this evening.
It's a welcome to the weekend.

I also love Sunday mornings if we have nothing planned.
Reading in bed with a latte.

And anyone who knows me in the tinsiest bit knows how much we love our Florida trips.

One of my Cocoa Daisy LO's this month were a series of photos taken on our last day at Disneys Animal Kingdom.


We were getting ready to leave the park. We'd checked all our bags in already and had to leave to get some dinner before heading off for our night flight.
Do you think I could get a serious photo of these two?


The blue sky and the green trees were a perfect match for this kit.
I used some of the Elle's Studio from the Blue Ridge addon along with the foam Thickers from the Emerald Isle addon.
It just all goes so well together. The green tape is October Afternoon washi tape that's in the main kit.
I love it so much!
The kit goes on sale here tomorrow.


Enjoy your Friday evening.
Hopefully will be a fun one here x

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeee this soooooo much! LOVING the colors and love love love all the arrows!!!!!!!!

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Hi Lisa, sorry I haven't stopped by in awhile! I've been keeping up with your beautiful pages though x All's good here, trying to keep my mojo going!

yyam said...

Really love the colour combo here. Lovely composition.

P/s: Love the idea of a comedy night...nothing like laughing together as a family!