Tuesday 2 September 2014

It's been a month !!!

Yes, it's been a month since I last blogged.
I don't know where that time has gone.
It's been a mad month.
Before I go on though I must tell you how beautiful this months Cocoa Daisy Kit is.
It's so pretty.
We still have some available here.
It's called 'Story Time' which is so fitting seeing as I have so many stories to tell this month.
This is what the kit looks like.



The first LO that I made was for this months Sketch Challenge which was launched today.

You can see the sketch here.
And this is the LO that I made.


 
My Dad arrived from the US on the 15th August. It's a yearly visit and my brother, sister, her hubby and their 3 kids all come to stay. It's our favourite time of year. We laugh so much. It is one long constant laugh. I've laughed so hard I've pee'd myself this summer and cried real tears through laughter. The laughter is generally at the expense of someone else in the group. We all share the same sense of evil humours and all take the pi$$ and play pranks all the time.
 
I absolutely love this selfie. We took it during a walk to Odiham Castle.
 
 
 
We'd love you to play along with us and use this sketch. You can read all about the challenge here plus see lots of other variations of this sketch made by my Cocoa Daisy Teamies.
 
 
So August.
We had a very sad funeral, but a lovely family gathering.
I've since made the decision to plan a family gathering every year on that side of the family.
I do it for my Dad's side each year now when Dad visits, so I'm going to do it on Mum's side now too.

We obviously had my Dad and family to stay.
We had so many fun days out.

Plus I had my busiest August for work, ever!!
So trying to juggle work, family visits and kids has been a task.
The kids go back to school on Thursday, I'm sad to see them go back but I need some normality again.

Then it's off to Florida!!!  
36 sleeps to go.
We need this trip so bad. I've been working such long days, I can't wait for our family time.

Time to get back to work again now.
Thanks for stopping by and sorry for being a crapper summer blogger.

Hugs xxx

2 comments:

Curlywiggles said...

Summer is for enjoying the outside whilst we have nice weather so don't beat yourself up! Sorry to hear about your loss but glad you have a lovely time with your family. x

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So happy to see you here again! I loveeeeee your lo!! LOVING the colors and that fun photo!! And sorry about the funeral .... hugs!