Wednesday 10 September 2014

Playtime

Do you have your own 'playtime'?
What do you like to do?
Shut yourself away in your craft room?
Go out for a jog or go to the gym?
Visit friends?

I love spending time in my kitchen.
I'm not talking 5pm...making dinner, kids moaning etc... as much as I love my kitchen, that bits not always fun : )
But the times when I choose to be in there I love it.
Music playing, candles lit, wearing a pretty apron, using beautiful bakeware and making something that looks and tastes delicious.
That is fun!!



So this is the Cocoa Daisy mid month challenge.
I've made this page with this months kit. Isn't it pretty?!!
I love the exclusive Cocoa Daisy papers. I could use these over and over again.


The floral papers are so pretty to cut up.

 
If you want to join us and play along, you can read about it on the Cocoa Daisy blog here.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a super day xxx
 

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeee this!! LOVING that you scrapped this part of your life!! LOVING the colors and the photos!!!!